Support – Confectionery Producers
To solve most common technical issues click Troubleshooting.
For additional questions click Customer support form below.
Question 1: The knives don't cut.
- Calibrate the knife settings.
- Check knife sharpness.
- Blunt knives should be sharpened or replaced.
Question 2: The candy drops from the grippers.
- Ensure that the gripper pressure is correct.
- Replace worn out grippers.
- Check the cleanliness of the grippers.
Question 3: The candy wrap is too loose.
Solution: Adjust the proximity of the grippers to the candy.
Question 4: The film doesn't flow properly
- Check that the trajectory reels are turning smoothly and freely.
- Check that the unwind reels are turning smoothly and freely.
- Check that the guides are set to the film width.
- Check the cleanliness of all areas that are in contact with the film.
Question 5: There are static electricity problems.
- Check that the machine is grounded properly.
- If necessary an anti-static bar should be installed before the cutting zone.
- For white and clear Polyphane only, apply anti-static lacquer during the printing process.
- If possible increase room humidity.