Polyphane POP is a proprietary polyethylene film developed and manufactured specifically for wrapping a broad variety of ball-shape and multi-shape lollypops.
Its main benefits include:
- The film is heat-sealed without melting on the stick, and can be peeled open quickly
- Increased yield by reducing production costs, insures fast production runs and more wraps per kg.
- Looks great and accentuate lollipop shape with an aesthetic glossy or paper-like look; available in a variety of colors, including transparent, white and metallized, providing high visibility of the lollipop.
- Preserves product freshness, non-reactive to sugar, chocolate, liqueur and spirit fillings, unaffected by humidity, compliant with FDA and CE standards.
- Machinability, enabling easy, high-quality printing, and adaptable to all printing and lollipop wrapping machines.
- Sustainability – non-halogen material that is ecologically safe and can be recycled; replaces traditional materials that harm the environment, such as cellophane, paper and PVC.
Download the PDF file for more information
Technical data comparison between Polyphane POP and other lollipop wrapping materials
|Number of Wraps (90 x 70) per 1 kg